My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Friday, December 28, 2012

Book Trailer: Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder!


By Lisa Schroeder
January 1st, 2013
Simon Pulse
Young Adult

Synopsis
Rae's always dreamed of dating a guy like Nathan. He’s nothing like her abusive stepfather—in other words, he’s sweet. But the closer they get, the more Nathan wants of her time, of her love, of her...and the less she wants to give.

As Rae’s affection for Nathan turns to fear, she leans on her friend Leo for support. With Leo, she feels lighter, happier. And possessive Nathan becomes jealous.

Then a tragedy lands Rae in the ICU. Now, hovering between life and death, Rae must find the light amid the darkness…and the strength to fight for life and the love she deserves.




I absolutely love Lisa Schroeder's books and I'm so glad that I only have a couple more days to go before this new piece of, what I'm sure is going to be, awesomeness releases!

Order Falling For You



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for this one! Thanks for sharing the trailer.

Briana said...

I never read anything by this author but it sounds pretty good! :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!