My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, May 18, 2009

Author, Blogger, and Character Guest Posts

Author, Blogger, and Character Guest Posts


~A~
April (BGP; Good Books & Good Wine)

~B~
Brendan Halpin (AGP; Forever Changes)

~C~
C.F. Fruzzetti & M.I. Pearsall (AGP; Sundial)
C. Lee McKenzie (AGP; Sliding on the Edge)
Cathy Ostlere (AGP; Karma)
Christine E. Schulze (AGP; Bloodmaiden)

~D~

~E~
Estevan Vega (AGP; Arson & When Colors Bleed)

~F~

~G~

~H~
Holly Schindler (AGP; A Blue So Dark)

~I~
Inara Scott (AGP; Delcroix Academy: The Candidates)

~J~
Jacquelyn Wheeler (AGP; Soterians series)
Janice Hardy (AGP; The Healing Wars Trilogy)
Joelle Anthony (AGP; Restoring Harmony)
Jus Accardo (AGP; Touch)

~K~

~L~

~M~
Michelle Leighton (AGP; The Reaping & Madly and Wolfhardt)

~N~

~O~

~P~
Phyllis (CGP; A House Afire)

~Q~

~R~
Ramona Wray (Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale)

~S~
Shelena Shorts (AGP; The Pace)
Shelley Workinger (AGP; Solid Series)

~T~
T.K. Richardson (AGP; Return the Heart)
Taryn Browning (AGP; Dark Beauty & Dark Seeker)
Tiffany King (AGP; Meant to Be)

~U~

~V~
Valerie Sherrard (AGP; Accomplice)

~W~

~X~

~Y~

~Z~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!