My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, May 18, 2009

Contact

Do you have questions or suggestions? Just shoot me an e-mail and I'll get right back to you ASAP.

If you are an Author/Publisher and you would like to send me a book for review, I'd be glad to check it out. Check my wishlist down on the left sidebar, I may already want it. I'm also glad to do interviews, guest posts, sneak peeks and host contests. Also, please be sure to read my Review Policy. Thank you! :D

thebookpixie@yahoo.com



1 comments:

Greytfriend said...

Great blog, lots of fun information here! One suggestion though. Although the music is nice and really sets the tone, it makes the site really slow to load. More importantly, since you're reaching a lot of adults (and kids at school?), making the music optional or at least having the ability to turn it off right at the top/very quickly would be great. If someone didn't know the music was loading and opened your site at work they could get in trouble.

Again, great site. Keep up the good work, thanks!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!