My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (4)

As hosted by Tynga's Reviews













For Review from Netgalley
~Losing It (ARC) edited by Keith Gray
~The Book of Lost Things (ARC) by Cynthia Voigt
~Witchstruck (ARC) by Victoria Lamb

For Review from Edelweiss
~White Space (ARC) by Ilsa J. Bick
~The Shadow Prince (ARC) by Bree Despain
~The Scar Boys (ARC) by Len Vlahos

For Review from Jillian Larkin
~Vixen by Jillian Larkin
~Ingenue by Jillian Larkin
~Diva by Jillian Larkin

Bought for Kindle
~Wildefire by Karsten Knight
~A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness ($1.99!)
~Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King ($2.99!)
~Of Poseidon by Anna Banks ($2.99!)
~Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles ($2.99!)
~Tessa Masterson Will Go to Prom by Brendan Halpin & Emily Franklin ($2.99!)
~The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap ($2.99!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big thanks to Netgalley, Edelweiss, and Jillian Larkin for the awesome review books! I'm so excited to be adding all of these to my personal library, and I can't wait to get started reading them.



6 comments:

yaescapefromreality said...

White Space and The Shadow Prince look so good! Great haul! ~Pam

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

You got some great books this week! I really enjoyed the Flappers series. Hope you enjoy!

Lisa Mandina said...

Great haul! I've read the first book in Jillian Larkin's series. And I loved Wildefire! I also have a few of the same that you got from Netgalley and Edelweiss. I'm a new GFC follower.
Check out my STS

Jillyn said...

I really enjoyed Vixen, but I haven't gotten to the rest of that series. I hope you enjoy your haul!

My STS.

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Witchstruck looks great!! And awesome kindle deal finds :)

Hope you enjoy everything!

Brittany said...

Lots of great books this week. YAY for new Bree Despain! When a Monster Calls is a great read. Happy Reading!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!