My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Vengeance

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Vengeance
Megan Miranda
Walker Childrens
February 13th, 2014
Fracture, #2
Young Adult


Synopsis via Goodreads

Nobody really believes in a curse. Until you know the people who disappear. Too much coincidence, you look for reason. Too much death, you grasp for something to blame. Carson pulled Delaney out and he died on the side of the road with her mouth pressed to his. Her air in his body. Troy. She told the cops it was suicide. Didn't matter. The lake released her and grabbed another. But when Decker's father dies in a pool of spilled water on their kitchen floor, all Decker can feel is a slow burning rage. Because he knows that Delaney knew that his dad was going to die. She knew and backed out of his house and never said a word. Falcon Lake still has a hold on them both, and Decker can't forgive Delaney until he knows why.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed Fracture fairly well and have been looking forward to delving more into the world that Megan Miranda has created. I still have a lot of questions and I'm hoping this book will answer them. Gotta say though, this cover doesn't quite live up to my expectations set by the previous book's cover. Not bad though.

Check out my review of Fracture here.



2 comments:

Kristin A. said...

I do believe this is the first time I've seen this cover. Sounds really good. Must get on reading Fracture at some point.

Here's my Waiting On Wednesday

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I haven't read Fracture YET but I did enjoy Hysteria so I'm hoping to catch up on this writer's work before the release of Vengeance which sounds so cool.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!