This Past Week I.....
- posted list of Great Author Sites which is always being updated. (Note: you can also link directly to this page by clicking the new button under my blog title header)
- posted review on Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr, as promised since I failed to do so the week before.
- posted Simply Irresistable book trailer (3rd book in Elite Series)
- posted Teaser Tuesday
- posted The View From My Window
- posted Waiting on Wednesday
- ranted about mother nature messing up my schedule
- posted review on Wake by Lisa McMann
- posted In My Mailbox (which contains books from week before since I missed doing my post that week)
- posted about fixing my html so my right sidebar is where it should be. YAY!
- added cute little My Pages button links under my blog title header.
- created Review Policy
What is going on at Present.....
Well, I'm currently reading Coffeehouse Angel. I have thankfully managed to reach 63 followers. I love you all, BTW! :D The YA Book Carnival hosted by Shooting Stars Mag is going on so check it out and participate. I'm trying to find something to give away as I'm typing this. lol.
What to expect from the Future.....
It would seem that my crystal ball is back in working order, which is very good cause I really didn't feel like having to buy a new one. :P Even though I'm reading Coffeehouse Angel you won't see a review this week. Why, you ask. Because I'm mean, that's why. No, I'm just kidding. Truth is I got something special planned which will be up next month. There may also be an author interview posted this week but I'm not saying who with. You'll just have to wait and see. :P I plan on reading The Debs and posting a review on it this week. I might give it away as part of the YA Book Carnival this week when I'm done. :) I hope you all have a great week.