My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, June 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (91)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Week of 6/12 to 6/18

Gift from Kit
~Signed/Personalized! ARC of Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber

RAK Gift from Yani
~Chasing Alliecat by Rebecca Fjelland Davis

Won from Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile
~The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

Week of 6/19 to 6/25

RAK Gift from Liz
~Sea by Heidi R. Kling

Won from Steph Su Reads
~ARC The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
~ARC Nightspell by Leah Cypess
~ARC Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari

For Review from TorTeen
~ARC Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
~Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

~~~~~~~~~~

Since I was out of state all last week, this IMM is for two weeks. So excited for so many of these! Especially Anna Dressed in Blood. I already have a finished copy of Ashes, Ashes so I'll probably give this ARC to someone or hold a contest for it. And just a quick update, I'll be away Sunday through most of Wednesday while I'm at Student Orientation for college. Hoping to have a post or two go up during that time but not sure. I know, I've been a way a lot lately. July will hopefully be my catch up month. Anyhoo, hope you all got some great books this week and have a lovely weekend! :D



25 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

AWESOME list woman!!! I'd kill for Anna Dressed in Blood!

Check out my IMM!

Kristina said...

All of these books look so good! I was thinking about reading The Unwanteds next. I love Lisa McMann and will read anything and everything she writes! Enjoy all of your new books!

Old follower

Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

I'm really curious about Anna Dressed in Blood, it sounds awesome!

I hope you enjoy Chasing AllieCat, I ended up absolutely loving it! It definitely took me by surprise.

Briana said...

I want to read Sea so bad! Lucky you =)

Unknown said...

I got Anna this week too, it looks soo good! And I think a copy of The Unwanteds is on its way to me now.
Enjoy all your books!

Asheley T. said...

Wow, this looks like a great bunch!

The Novel Nymph said...

Wow! So many great books. I hope you enjoy them all.

Aisle B said...

You got Anna Dressed in Blood!

Dying from mortal jealousy.... sighs just the cover gives me chills....

Enjoy :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I especially can't wait to read Nightspell and Anna Dressed in Blood. Congrats on the win.
My IMM

Vi Win Win said...

Oh, great haul you've got there. Can't say I've heard of them but I am still new at this haha. Very curious about Anna now! =)

Check out my IMM if you'd like!

Kai Agito said...

Woah, I'm going green with Envy. You got Anna Dressed In Blood, Original Sin and Darker Still, 3 books I am dying to read! Awesome haul this week, Brianna! Happy reading! :)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Another person with Anna Dressed in Blood! I envy you and that awesome-sounding book. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your review and your noteworthy passages on that one.

Have fun at your student orientation!

Jamie said...

Great haul! I too would kill for Anna Dressed in Blood! Happy reading and good luck at orientation :)

http://bumpsintheroad1.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-2.html

Anonymous said...

Nice haul! I'm so jealous!!
I really want to read Sea, it looks so good.
Happy reading.

Check out what's in my mailbox! :)

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Great IMM! I really like the look of The Lucky Kind and Darker Still looks like something I'd really enjoy.

Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

A great mailbox! They all look great! I can't wait to read Anna dressed in blood :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @ Gripped into Books

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

That looks like such a good IMM this week! Sea looks especially good, I'm gonna have to check it out! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)

The Book Angel said...

Wow, awesome IMM this week! You got some AMAZING books! :)

My IMM is here:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

Britta said...

You got so many good books! I can't wait to read Anna Dressed in Blood either. I still need to read Sea, it sounds great. I hope you enjoy all of your books! And have fun at your orientation :)

Amy said...

You're so lucky. Amazing books there. I am very jealous.

Here's my IMM

Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

Absconditas said...

What a fantastic mailbox!! I'm so jealous of all your ARC-age. =]
I'm actually pretty stoked to read more reviews from Anna Dressed in Blood, so I can't wait to see what you think.

Looks like your mailbox was very good to you this week!

Meghann @ Absconditas

PS. New follower here! :D

Liz said...

I'm glad you got Sea! Looks like you got tons of other great books as well. Nightspell looks great, although I still need to read Mistwood. Great IMM!

Wee Shubba said...

So jealous Darker Still I want !!


Here are my Mailboxes

Love Fantasy's Mailbox

Mad Hatter's Mailbox

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Ahhhh Nightspell! I'm so jealous -- I LOVED Mistwood! I can't wait to see how you like the companion novel.

Laci Crawford said...

Awesome In My Mailbox! Im a new follower! Happy Reading!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!