My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, June 26, 2011

Winners!

Okay I know some of these are over due but a few ended while I was at my dad's. Okay so here they are...

Moonglass

~Christa~
~Maria S.~

Ruby Red

~Kassandra~

Everlasting

~heykiddego~

Imaginary Girls ARC

~April~

All winners have already had their info sent to have their prize shipped. I'll try and email you all soon. Congrats you all!



1 comments:

April said...

I just recieved mine in the mail today, thank you soo much! can't wait to read it. :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!