My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blogoversary Countdown Kickoff


That's right everyone! The Book Pixie is only a month away from being 1 YEAR OLD! I'm so thankful for those of you who have been with me through this wonderful journey.

To celebrate my upcoming blogoversary, I will be doing a month long countdown from now until May 17th, the big day! During this time period you will be able to find giveaways, interviews, guest posts, and more! I hope you'll all stop by throughout the celebration to check out everything that's going on.

So, what are you all waiting for? It all starts...NOW!

4 comments:

Justine said...

YAY! I'm vair vair excited for this! :D

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)

Mary not so Contrary said...

Yay!! Almost a year! So Happy almost birthday. :)

E.J. Stevens said...

Happy Blogoversary!

xx,
E.J.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!