My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (114)



In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from Publisher
~Pure by Julianna Baggott

For Review from Author
~Chasing the White Witch by Marina Cohen

Free on Kindle
~Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
~Rex Rising by Chrystalla Thoma

~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's what I got this week. Hope you all got some great books as well and are enjoying your weekend. :D



8 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

You got some good books this week! pure is pretty good. Hope you enjoy!

Grace Fonseca said...

Briana,

You got a really nice mailbox this week. Some really pretty covers to these books. Come check it out.

Grace

Nicola said...

Awesome haul! I'm making my way through Pure at the moment and Heavenly was really good!

Happy reading :)

In My Mailbox #8!

Amanda Welling said...

Pure was amazing! I hope you enjoy it :)

My IMM: Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

Reading Inspired Writing said...

Pure looks so good. Hope it is.

Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Great books! Pure looks really good, I can't wait to read it!

Happy reading!

You can check out my IMM HERE!

Claire :)

Britta said...

I also got Pure this week! Can't wait to see how our opinions match up.

roro said...

njoy all
i loved pure

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!