My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
Publisher: Henry Holt
Release Date: May 25th, 2010
Pages: 278
Age Level: YA

Synopsis
Doctors have pinned 16-year-old Drea with everything from ADHD to Asperger’s Syndrome. She has an obsession with sound design, a tendency to blurt out whatever she’s thinking, and a problem making friends, but likes to think of this as following her own rhythm in a confusing world.


Drea is hesitant to befriend purple-haired Naomi, her teenage neighbor with a kamikaze personality. But Naomi is the first person to treat her like she isn’t a world class dork. Then there’s Justin, the sexy and persistent boy in her film class. If she’s learned anything from her mom, it’s that boys are trouble.

When Drea discovers Naomi’s love for drums and Justin’s piano prodigy status, the three form a trip-hop band and a friendship that will challenge everything Drea thought she knew about herself and the world around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have wanted to read this book ever since I first read about it. It sounds like such an amazing unique read and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Oh, and did I mention I love the cover. lol.



3 comments:

Teddyree said...

Thanks for bringing this one to my attention; I'm intrigued, it's going on my wishlist!

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing =)

Here's my wow pick.

A Passion For Books said...

great pick! this one sounds really interesting!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!