Thirteen Things Learned From Taken at Dusk
by CC Hunter
2. Be careful what you wish for—you might just get it . . . and the reality will probably not be anything like the fantasy.
3. The person you think is your enemy could just turn into a friend who'll do anything to save you.
4. The scariest thing in the world isn't ghosts or rogue vampires bent on murder—it's falling in love.
5. Explaining why you have a skunk curled up in your arms to your mom and your old best friend is as easy as eating a brownie while brushing your teeth.
6. We all make mistakes, which is why it's so important to practice forgiveness.
7. The only thing worse than a pissed-off shape-shifter is a pissed-off shape-shifter in love.
8. Sometimes the earth really does have to open up and swallow you whole before you can accept the truth that's right in front of you.
9. Vampires have no sense of humor . . . especially when they get turned into a kangaroo.
10. Free will gives us choices, but even making the right choices can't change destiny...and learning to accept that can be the most painful lesson of all.
11. People aren’t always who they say they are, even if you really want them to be.
12. Sometimes when you try to save someone, they end up saving you instead.
13. Never get between a dragon and a warlock on the war path.
Well I don't know about y'all, but I'm sure excited to read the third book! What about you? Have you started this series or been wanting too? I know I enjoyed the first book and am looking forward to reading the second and third.
Big thanks to C.C. Hunter for the guest post! :D