My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (121)






In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie

 Bought for Kindle 
~Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning 
~Dark Beauty by Taryn Browning
~Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning 

 Free for Kindle
~Phantom Universe by Laura Kreitzer
~Insight by Jamie Magee 
 ~Heartless by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
 ~Dark Before Dawn by Stacy Juba

 From NetGalley 
 ~ARC From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas
~ARC Blackwood by Gwenda Bond 

 For Review from Author 
~ARC The Syndicate by Shelena Shorts

~~~~~~~~~~~

So I got some pretty great books this past week and can't wait to read them all! Hope you all got some great books as well! :D


4 comments:

nea barabea said...

Don't know many of these books! But still! Great mailbox! Enjoy all your amazing books this week ;) :)

Kristin@BloodSweatandBooks said...

I've never heard of The Syndicate. Will have to Goodreads it. Lots of good books this week!

My IMM

Jane Hanbury said...

Great books :)

Cheyenne Williams said...

Hi! I just joined Southern Book Bloggers, and I'm trying to connect with the other people on the site. I'm following your blog now—it's really cute! Here's mine if you want to check it out: www.thisxgirlxreads.blogspot.com

Thanks!

About Me

My Photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!