My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, June 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (40)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Won from Shannon Whitney Messenger
~Airhead by Meg Cabot
~Being Nikki by Meg Cabot
~Runaway by Meg Cabot
~Meg Cabot Swag

From the Oh-So Awesome Adele
~Pretty Tough by Liz Tigelaar
~Playing with the Boys by Liz Tigelaar
~Japanese postcard. :D

Well that's it for me this week. I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend. :D

9 comments:

prophecygirl said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of the Liz Tigelaar books. Happy reading! :)

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

I really like the Meg Cabot covers but haven't picked these up yet.


Happy Reading

Adele said...

Yay. I am glad they arrived so quickly. Interested to hear your thoughts!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Meg Cabot is still unread by me but I hope to change that soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome books! They all look great. I love Meg Cabot.

Anonymous said...

I just finished Airhead and I really liked it. Then again I like just about anything by Meg Cabot.

Emma said...

These all look really excellent. Meg Cabot should be fun!

Erica said...

Playing With the Boys looks great! Happy reading :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i really want to read that meg cabot series! I love the pic of your cat, rudy :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!