My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, June 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (41)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from Harper
~Death Echo by Elizabeth Lowell
~Seth Baumgartner's Love Manifesto by Eric Luper

Won from Holly Cupala
~Signed! Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu and bookmark

Won from Book Crazy
~Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
~The Line by Teri Hall
~Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
~Break by Hannah Moskowitz (Just finished reading. Review coming soon!)

All in all, I think I did pretty good this week. I'm really excited to get started reading some of these books. Hope you all got some wonderful books as well and are having a great weekend. :D


14 comments:

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

I just finished The Line and really enjoyed it. Can't wait to hear what you think.

Anonymous said...

I loved Cracked Up to Be. Enjoy your books!!

Katie said...

Great books this week. The Line is great and so is Voices Of Dragons. I can't wait for your reviews. Happy reading!

Natascha De Marco said...

I want to read Voices of Dragons. Great books =]

Anonymous said...

Ooo, Cracked Up To Be is amazing, I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading Briana! :D

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Awesome books! Cracked Up to Be IS pretty awesome, and I've been wanting to read The Line and Voices of Dragons. Lucky girl! haha. Happy reading. :D

Jessica said...

Awesome books!! I want to read Dirty Little Secrets and Cracked up to Be. That has been on my list for a while. Congrats on the great books :)

Sandy said...

Cracked Up To Be! HOW I WANT THAT BOOK!!!

Lol, enjoy your books Bri! I will be waiting for your reviews as always...

Vicki said...

Some great sounding books, Enjoy reading!

The Book Hour said...

One day I'm going to find the time to hunt down and read Voice of Dragons - everyone says such good things about it! Enjoy your reading! xx

Anonymous said...

Dirty Little Secrets was awesome! I really liked it. Really really wan to read Seth Baumgartner's Love Manifesto, that one looks amazing!

Sarah said...

You got some fabulous books! Courtney Summers is amazing so I hope you like Cracked Up to Be.

Liz said...

Oh great haul! I want pretty much all of these. Can't wait to see what you think of Break especially :)

brandileigh2003 said...

Looks like a great week: I liked Break. Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!