My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, June 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (42)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

From Henry Holt
~The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Won from Anna's Book Blog
~Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
~Swag (Right)

From Jessica
~Swag (Left)

So that's all I got for this week folks. There may only be two books but I'm very excited about both of them. I hope you all got some great goodies in your mailboxes and are having a lovely weekend. :D

UPDATE: Forgot to include swag earlier so changed picture and listed the swag.


13 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

I want Rampant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky... xD

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

Yes, I do believe I want both of those. Congrats!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I really enjoyed The Adoration of Jenna Fox. Hope you do as well!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

I had to drop by when I saw Rampant! I'm waiting impatiently for it to come in the mail... hm. Happy reading! :D

Tasha said...

Fab mailbox this week. Hope you enjoy them all! Mine's here

A Life Bound By Books said...

Hey! Great books this week :)

I have The Adoration of Jenna Fox sitting on a shelf waiting to be read and I think I have Rampant on it's way to me now :)

Looking forward to reading both, I hope you enjoy them!

The Readings of a Busy Mom said...

i heart the adoration of jenna fox i hope you enjoy it too

The Blog

A Book Adventure said...

Can't wait to see your thoughts on these books :)

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Great Books for this week! Rampant is different but I really like it so I hope you do too!

YA Book Queen said...

LOVE Rampant! And I've heard TAoJF is great!

Hope you love them both :)

MannaB said...

Hope you enjoy Rampant! I loved it sooooo much!

Have fun!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Great books. I really need to read my copy of Rampant!!

Liz said...

I just read Rampant and really enjoyed it! I hope you like it. Happy reading!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!