My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, July 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (44)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie

From Holt InGroup
~The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry

Won from The Book Vault
~Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Won from Luxury Reading
~ARC of Anthropology of an American Girl by Hilary Thayer Hamann

Won from Hooked on YA Books
~The Dark Divine Nail Polish (Had forgotten all about this so it was a bit of a surprise.)

So I got some pretty good stuff this week and I hope the rest of ya'll did as well. Have a lovely Saturday! :D


17 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome books! I can't believe how fast the week has gone by. Ha, seems like you're one lucky gal, winning book so often O.O

katie said...

Great books this week. I also won a copy of Shade. I can't wait to read it. Also, The Queen's Daughter looks amazing. Happy reading!

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Great books/polish! Hope you enjoy each of them :)

Alex (Tales of a Teenage Book Lover) said...

Awesome haul this week!

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

Great picks for this week. I can't wait to get my hands on Shade it sounds so good!!

Happy Reading

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Nice wins! The Queen's Daughter looks good. Have fun this week!

Teens Read and Write

Missie said...

Congrats on your wins! I really wanna read Shade!

Hope you have a chance to check out my IMM!
Thanks,
The Unread Reader

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

That nail polish is to die for, wish I'd won some :)

Chas @ LLL Reviews said...

WhOOo... Shade- that one is on my tbr list!=)

Book Monster said...

I've been thinking lately if I wanted to read the Queen's Daughter or not, but I'm sure. I will look forward to your review. Happy Reading, Enjoy XD

Rae (In The Forest) said...

You got some great books this week.

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

I haven't read any of those but they all look good! Happy reading!

brandileigh2003 said...

Great week! You have a lot of great reading in your future :D Here is what I got.

Kelly said...

Shade looks fantastic! Looking forward to your review :)

Here's my mailbox.

A Life Bound By Books said...

YAY! for Shade!! :))) I SO LOVE that book! Can't WAIT for Shift.

Lori said...

I hope that you enjoy your books. Here's mine

Jane said...

It amused me that I didn't even notice the nail polish in the picture until I read your post. :)

Jane
janestoryblog.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!