My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (79)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Won from Walnut Springs Press
~Gluten-Free Cooking Made Easy by Susan Bell

Won from Shooting Stars Mag
~Signed! Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

Bookmooch
~Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor

R.A.K. Gift
~Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (Thanks Isalys!)

For Review from Little Brown
~Huntress by Malinda Lo

For Review from Egmont
~Never Sit Down in a Hoop Skirt by Crickett Rumley
~ARC The Wizard of Dark Street by Shawn Thomas Odyssey
~ARC Hourglass by Myra McEntire
~ARC Family by Micol Ostow
~ARC My Life, the Theater, and Other Tragedies by Allen Zadoff

For Review from Author
~Last Bus Out by Beck McDowell
~Swag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm feeling pretty blegh today, thus the lack of vlog. Plus I got a lot of other things to get done. But I did get a bunch of amazing books this week. So excited to read all of these. :)

Hope you all got some great books this week too and are enjoying your weekend!



11 comments:

Ellz said...

Great mailbox. I am excited to read Hourglass. Hoping it lives up to its hype. Happy Reading.

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Awesome loot this week! We got some of the same titles from Egmont. Enjoy your books!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

This week rained books on you! I'm a little jealous that you received Hourglass because I am coveting that book right now. I hope you enjoy it, as well as all the other books you received. Family sounds really interesting and I adored Other Words for Love.

Happy reading, Briana!

Lena1xoxo said...

EEEP! Hourglass and Huntress!!! I'm so jealous! Great books this week!

Liz said...

Hourglass looks great! I can't wait for it. Enjoy your new books.

Uniquely Moi Books said...

Fantastic mailbox! Really great books this week!

Naj said...

12 books in a week! Now isn't that fun! :D Loads of ARC's too! If only Bahrain had a publishing company here. Then maybe I could have ARC's too. -.- Oh wells! Awesome IMM! Enjoy them! Happy Reading!

Brittany said...

Really wonderful books this week. Infinite days and Huntress were really great. Family sounds so interesting. Happy Reading!

Sally said...

Awesome books this week. I'm really looking forward to Hourglass - looks so good.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Great mailbox! I really enjoyed Infinite Days. Family looks really interesting. I'm also BEYOND jealous at all these mailboxes that got Hourglass! It looks like it's going to be SO GOOD!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Hi, New follower! I'm really looking forward to reading Hourglass! Enjoy your great read!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!