My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Thursday, March 17, 2011

New from Holly Black: Lila Zacharov in 13 Pieces

I have got something new and exciting to share with you all today. I just received an email telling me about this great new story.

For those of you who've started Holly Black's Curse Workers series, you are familiar with Lila Zacharov.



In anticipation of Red Glove's release on April 5th, Holly created a NEW story from Lila Zacharov’s point of view!

"Just to make things…twistier (and because Holly Black is brilliant) the story is told in vignettes that can be read in any order!" -From email from Chrissy

So what are you all waitin' for.........

Lila Zacharov in 13 Pieces

Haven't read White Cat yet? Buy it now:

Amazon / Kindle / Book Depository

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!