My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)

As hosted by Tynga's Reviews

So once upon a time I did In My Mailbox, then I switched to another type of meme that was similar. Well, I was gone for a little while and upon returning, I just want something super simple so I've decided to take up Stacking the Shelves. For this first one, I'm going to go ahead and do my book haul starting from the 1st of this month. :D









From NetGalley
Forgive Me Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick (Currently Reading)

Bought for Kindle
Pivot Point by Kasie West ($1.99!)
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard ($1.99!)
Cat on the Edge by Shirley Rousseau Murphy ($1.99!)
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han ($2.99!)
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler ($2.99!)
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry

Bought from Paradise Lost Books
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Bought from Amazon
The Magician's Tower by Shawn Thomas Odyssey


6 comments:

Kelly said...

Pivot Point and Heist Society are fun reads!
Enjoy all your books! (:

My STS

Michelle Santiago said...

i got something strange and deadly this week too!! you have a lot of awesome titles there like heist society and mockingjay. enjoy :)

hope you can stop by my StS.

-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Kathy Martin said...

What a nice group of books. I liked both Heist Society and Pivot Point. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock is on my review stack.

If you get a chance, come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Kristin A. said...

You picked up some great deals this week. I hope you enjoy your books!

My Weekly Wrap Up

Gretchen H. said...

I want to read Something Strange and Deadly so much. The covers are gorgeous. Actually, u have a lot of books I want to get! Have fun reading!

My Haul

Jamie E. said...

The Night She Disappeared looks interesting. Mockingjay was okay but not as good as the first two, in my opinion.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!