My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (2)

As hosted by Tynga's Reviews







For Review
~Infinity Glass by Myra McEntire (Courtesy Media Masters)
~The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (Netgalley)
~Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles (Netgalley)

Bought for Kindle
~The Fault in Our Stars by John Green ($3.99)
~Starling by Lesley Livingston ($1.99)
~Spellcasters by Claudia Gray ($2.99)
~Defiance by C.J. Redwine ($1.99)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got some great books for review this week as well as some amazing kindle deals. I have heard so much about The Fault In Our Stars and was delighted to be able to snag it for such a bargain!


8 comments:

Keturah said...

Great books you got! I definitely have to get The Fault in Our Stars too! I've been feeling so left out.

Ula said...

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown looks so so good, I have to add it myself! And yay for TFiOS, a great read as well!

Happy reading!
My haul
My DESIGNS blog

Kathy Martin said...

You did get some really nice books. I was lucky enough to meet Holly and have her sign my ARC of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown at ALA. I can't wait to read it. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh so much jealousy! I want Defiance since I LOVED Deception and... and... THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN?! I was turned down for that :(

My Haul

Kelly said...

You'll love Defiance!
And I'm so jealous - you got both Infinityglass and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Looking forward to both of those reviews.
Wild Cards also looks amazing.
Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

My STS

Kristin A. said...

I want to read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown so bad.

I plan to pick up Defiance in a few days. I've really bee wanting to read it.

Weekly Wrap Up

Ange said...

I am SO JEALOUS of Infinityglass AND The Coldest Girl in Coldtown! I grabbed a few of those fantastic ebook deals too this past week! Happy reading!
Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

You got so many awesome books this week! I can't wait to read Infinityglass and Wild Cards. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!