My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (3)

As hosted by Tynga's Reviews





For Review from Scholastic
~Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow (ARC)

For Review from Entangled
~Darker Day by Jus Accardo (ARC)

For Review from Netgalley
~Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne (ARC)
~A Wounded Name by Dot Hutchison (ARC)
~The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace (ARC)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got some really exciting books for review this week! I'm especially looking forward to Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow. Have any of you read any of these yet? Hope you all got some great books this week. :D



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to read lots of these books on your list this week! Enjoy :-)

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Great books. Going to check some of these out now :) happy reading

Ula said...

Nice haul! Sorrow's Knot looks good, never heard about it before.
Enjoy all the new reads!

My Haul!
My DESIGNS blog

Mitchii G. said...

Great books you have there. I also have The Truth About You and Me. I hope we enjoy the book, sounds really interesting.

Mitchii — The Aeropapers

Kelly said...

Truly, Madly, Deadly was an okay read. I wish I had enjoyed it more. ):
Enjoy all your lovely books and happy reading!

My STS

Kristin A. said...

I don't know why but I love the cover for A Wounded Name. Enjoy all your books. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Weekly Wrap Up

Hayley said...

I really want to read Truly, Madly, Deadly, I hope you enjoy it along with all the other books you got this week.

Stop by my Stacking the Shelves

Cyn @ Bookmunchies said...

Such pretty covers, I love The Truth About You and Me and A Wounded Name! Awesome haul, hope you enjoy your books!

Here's my STS at Bookmunchies (:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!