My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blogger Interview: Pirate Penguin, Part 2


Welcome back peeps! Today concludes my interview with Sandy and I hope you all enjoy reading her answers to my out of the ordinary questions. :D

Name: Sandy
Alias: Pirate Penguin
Blog: Pirate Penguin Reads


Part 2: Wacky, Random, Thoughtful


The Book Pixie: What is one of your favorite quotes?

Pirate Penguin: I love quotes! I have a few favorites..
"If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it." -Toni Morrison
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
"Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art." -Eleanor Roosevelt


TBP: You wake up in the hospital and are told you were electrocuted. What stupid thing were you doing to cause that to happen?

PP: I probably got into a fight with my microwave. I get into fights with inanimate objects a lot these days *shakes head*

TBP: If forced to dye your hair an unnatural color, what would you choose?

PP: Oh gosh. I would have to say...blue. But a specific kind of blue. Like turquoise or periwinkle for example. :D

TBP: Zombies are taking over the world and it is up to you to stop them. You can choose four people to help fight them off and one supernatural power? Who do you pick and which power?

PP: I would choose my friends Meggo, Cristina, Diana and Tanya. Meggo & Cristina are amazingly creative so they'd find some genius way to divert the evil zombies... Diana is more book smart so she'd formulate a perfect getaway plan and Tanya's a goofball so she can ease the tense moments with a silly joke. As for a power? Just one? Damn! Okay... To be able to run at top speed so I can run away from the zombies. I could carry all my friends and just run into the night!

TBP: A mob of people with pitch forks and torches are chasing after you. Who are they and what did you do to piss them off?

PP: They're probably a mob of librarians. See, I made the mistake of telling them that I was taking their entire YA collection...without any intentions of giving it back! And I might have taken too many free bookmarks... ;)

TBP: If you could be any supernatural/mythical creature, what would it be and why?

PP: I'd like to be a shape-shifter. I find it so fascinating to be able to just turn into another creature... and maybe a faerie x)

TBP: If you were to create your own 'Bucket List' (Things to do before you 'kick the bucket'), what would be the first 3 things on it?

PP: Cliche as this sounds, travel the world! There are so many places that I want to visit and I love learning about new cultures. And (here's another cliche) to write my own novel. I'm not sure when it'll happen, but I'd like it to :) Also, I've been wanting to learn how to belly dance since it looks like so much fun!
(Belly dancing? I can honestly say I'd have never guessed. lol.)

TBP: Anything else you'd like to add?

PP: Just that I loved these questions, Bri. Thanks for the fun interview! :)

Thanks again, Sandy, for letting me interview you. It was really fun and I hope all of you readers enjoyed getting to know Sandy better. In case you missed Part 1 of my interview with her, go HERE to check it out.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome interview! I think it would be really cool to be a shapeshifter too.

Alyssa Kirk said...

Fun questions! I love Sandy's blog and it was a blast to get to know her better!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!