My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, February 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (30)

In My Mailbox
So all of last week's books were won in contests. Yay!

Won from Adriana at ~*Loves to Read*~
~Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
~Identical by Ellen Hopkins (Already read and loved this one.)

Won from April at Good Books & Good Wine
~Willow by Julia Hoban
~Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
~Frostbite by Richelle Mead
~Looking for Alaska by John Green
~Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (Already read and loved this one as well.)
~The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor (Second copy which I'll give to my mom.)


12 comments:

RaĆ­la said...

Aw lucky girl! Many books won! And all of them seem to be good! Enjoy! :)

Windowpane Memoirs said...

Great titles! I LOVE Chasing Brooklyn, hope you like it as much as I did. Happy Reading!

Peace
Michelle

Corrine said...

All good books this week! I really like the VA series. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Wow, talk about amazing books! Yay for Willow and Sarah Dessen and Alaska! :D

Lori said...

That's a lot of great books!! I bought Willow for my Kindle last week. I can't wait to read it. *Gasp* You haven't read Vampire Academy??! You are in for a treat! I love that series!

Anonymous said...

Willow is a fantastic book. I hope you like it. I haven't read the Vampire Academy series either although I've heard everyone gushing over them so I'm very curious to read your review when it comes. :)

Enjoy Briana!

The Book Hour said...

Wow, Identical by Ellen Hopkins looks really good! I'm no sure about reading free verse though... Ooh, Chasing Brooklyn - you lucked out! :-) Enjoy! X

Unknown said...

Read Looking for Alaska and loved it. Hope you do to!

Amber Skye said...

I enjoyed so many of those books! Happy reading.

Kari Olson said...

Wow, congrats on all the wins! That's awesome! I hope you enjoy the ones you haven't yet read!

Sandy said...

Your winning streak never fails to impress me. :D

Chioma said...

The Vampire Academy is one of my favorite series!!! They rock!!! I have Identical on my TBR style, idk im really apprehensive abouty reading it!!! All your books sounds good!!! HAppy reading!!!
Chioma

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!