My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, July 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (92)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Won from Shannon Whitney Messenger
~The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder

Won from Paper Cut Reviews
~Haven by Kristi Cook

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so excited to finally have both these books and I can't wait to read them. Big thanks to Shannon and Steph for holding the contests I got these from. Hope you all got some terrific books this week. :D




6 comments:

Katie said...

Great books this week. They both look amazing! Happy reading!

Brittany said...

Congrats on the wins. These both sound great. Happy Reading!

April X said...

Ooh awesome books this week :D I've been dying to read Haven, it sounds good! Hope you enjoy both of these, happy reading!

Allison said...

Good luck, hope you enjoy both of them! I've read Haven, and definitely enjoyed it overall.

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Hey Briana! I'm happy you received Haven=) I can't wait to read your review on The Day Before...looks interesting.

Happy Reading!
Steph

Candace said...

Oh yay! I'm so happy you got The Day Before! I LOVE that book!
Haven has been on my WL for a long time, hope you love it!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!