My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Check Out My RAK (July)

I know you wanna see my RAK. *waggles eyebrows* Okay so first off, RAK stands for Random Acts of Kindness and is hosted by Vanessa and Isalys at Book Soulmates. RAK gives you the chance to randomly do something nice for another book lover, like surprising them with a book, e-book, etc. Plus who knows, someone just might surprise you with something you've been wanting too.

July was my sixth month participating.

I Gave:

To April
~ARC The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

I Received:

From April
~XVI by Julia Karr

~~~~~~~~~~

A big thanks to April for the RAK and to Vanessa and Isalys for hosting this awesome event! I'm already signed up for August and look forward to sending out even more books. If you aren't already, sign up for August HERE. And here are my Amazon wishlists HERE and HERE.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!