My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Important Notice: Moving to College!

Okay so I'm going to keep this post short because I still have a ton to get done today. I realize that posts have been really slow the past week and that I didn't even do a Money Savin' Mondays post yesterday. Some of you already know this but for those who don't, I wanted to let y'all know officially, I will be moving into my dorm room at Berry College tomorrow! This is my last full day at home for what is gonna be quite a while. I'm really excited but, obviously, this is something that is going to affect my blog. I'm not sure why, but my laptop does not want to make it easy for me to do blog posts. It won't let me highlight all the text in compose mode so that I can adjust font and the likes. I have to try and copy and paste bits of html in the edit mode. And then, no matter how many times I click to publish the post, it won't. Which means saving my posts as a draft and publishing them from another computer. This means it will take me more time to do my posts which means being able to actually have that much time. I'm going to do my absolute best to keep this blog up and running and updated while I'm away so please don't give up on me. I've got three books to get reviews written for and I'll try to get those done and maybe even up this week. I'm also bringin all my review boks with me, plus some others. I love you guys so much. For the past couple of years, blogging has been my one constant companion and comfort and I have no intention of giving this, you, up. I'll be around on twitter so be sure to follow me @thebookpixe & @pixiebookdeals. *hugs* <3


10 comments:

Britta said...

Good luck in college! Don't go too crazy ;)

Sandy said...

Am I the only one out of all my friends to not actually move into my school? lol. Anyways, good luck with packing and with handling bloggish duties along with school--it's not easy but it's do-able. And of course, good luck with your studies! :)

Amelia said...

Good luck Briana! Hope everything goes well :)

Briana said...

You'll love college!! =)

Unknown said...

Enjoy college! I'm off next year. :)

Jessica said...

Congrats on college!! It's my third year in college, it gets easier once you get the dorm organized and everything, so give it a few weeks you'll probably be fine with the blog stuff too :). While you're in compose post mode, if you're clicked in the typing box & hit [CTRL] + [A], it'll select all the text in the box so you can edit it :) (at least, I hope your laptop will let you, mine does and it makes editing everything easier than trying to deal with the touchpad mouse on the laptop) :)

Good luck with everything!
- Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

~The Book Pixie said...

Thanks everyone! :D

Jessica: By all, I didn't mean all as in all at one time. Just that there are parts that it won't let me edit and parts it will. It's been real frustrating. But thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it. :)

~Briana

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Eep! Good luck with the move. I hope it's stress free for you.

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK :D !

I totally understand i'm going to start my second year in college but here in France it will start in the middle of september :).

Midnyte Reader said...

I wish you the best of luck. Your readers will always be here.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!