My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (98)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

From TorTeen
~The Magic of Recluse by L.E. Modesitt Jr.

Books for Kindle:

Gift from Karly
~Into the Shadows by Karly Kirkpatrick

RAK Gift from Hilde
~She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens

From Netgalley
~The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan
~Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
~The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks

Bought
~A Job from Hell by Jayde Scott ($0.99)

~~~~~~~~~

So I got some great books this week. Even if all but one are for my kindle. Especially looking forward to reading the Netgalley books. Also, this is the last picture I'll take for IMM, and it's crappy, I know. I'm moving to college on Wednesday so In My Mailboxes from here out will have just book covers from online since I won't be at home when my books get here. Anyhow, hope you all got some great books this week. :D




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of these titles except Job from Hell. No worries on the picture! Covers and links are great too! :) Happy Reading!

My IMM: http://bit.ly/nRXtOi

Alex @ The Blethering Bookworm said...

The Magic of Recluse looks really good I think I will be checking that out.

Happy reading :)

My IMM

Bella said...

Ooh, I've got The Mephisto Covenant too, it looks awesome! :D I haven't heard of any of you other books before but they sound great! :D Happy reading!

Candace said...

You had a pretty good week! I'm missing not being able to read those NetGalley titles, I hope you're enjoying them!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to reading Wanderlove! Not too familiar with the rest, though I heard of The Mephisto Covenant. It'll be good to know what you think! :)

Unknown said...

Wanderlove is on my TBR list too.. I'm not sure though when I could read it ;) my TBR is piling up rapidly! ;)

Visit my IMM

April :)

LunaMoth said...

Your going to love She Smells the dead, i did. Its great =)

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_15.html

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!