My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Malbox (99)







In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review
~Signed! The Iron Quill by Shelena Shorts

Won
~Signed! My Not So Still Life by Liz Gallagher

Bookmooch
~Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap

RAK from Harpreet
~The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

RAK from Aislynn
~Illicit Magic by Camilla Chafer

RAK from Candace
~ARC A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

From Trade Credit with Paradise Lost Books
~Stolen by Lucy Christopher
~Bran Hambric by Kaleb Nation
~Timeless by Alexandra Monir
~Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
~The Hollow by Jessica Verday

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I got some great books for in my mailbox. Feels good to get another post up even if it is just an IMM. I'll be doing a post sooner or later about Paradise Lost Books, Rome's indie book store. So be on the look out for that. Hope you all got some awesomeness too! :D




10 comments:

Amelia said...

ohh you got some good ones! Hope you like EYES LIKE STARS!
&& have fun in college!

Katie said...

Great books this week Briana. The Hollow, Eyes Like Stars, A Need So Beautiful, The Iron King, and Anastasia's Secret are all great books. Can't wait to see what you think of them. Happy reading!

Krafty Beginnings said...

These all look so good, can't wait for your reviews. 

Unknown said...

Oh Timeless! One of my favorites! I want to read Iron Fey Series too! Actually, you have great books in your mail this week! Happy reading!

Here's my IMM

Naj said...

Look at all those fab books! You'll love Illicit Magic! :D I also got Timeless this week as well! Happy Reading Bri!

Midnyte Reader said...

I know what you mean that it feels good to have an IMM post. I'm not always able to participate. You have a nice haul this week though!

Candace said...

Awesome week! My Not So Still Life is on my WL. I met Liz and she was pretty awesome so I added all her bks to my WL.
I loved A Need So Beautiful so I'm glad I had an extra ARC to pass on to you. I hope you love it as well.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE EYES LIKE STARS! <3 <3

Natalie Aguirre said...

Great books. I loved A Need so Beautiful and I'm a huge fan of Julie Kagawa.

Hope your move to college went well.

BookGeek said...

"Stolen" is a book I've wanted to read for a while. Looking forward to your review. :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!