My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My 18th Birthday is Today & Winners Galore

Hello everyone! So today, at 1:20 PM, I turned 18 years old and became an adult. I find it amazing that despite being 8 lbs 14oz and 22ins long when I was born, I'm only 5'2" at age 18. O.o

So I got up this morning and opened my third present from my mom. My first present from her, Philosophy skin care products, I got way early and then I opened my second present from her shortly after midnight today. I opened my card/gift from dad yesterday since he told me to. If you want to know what I got you'll have to tune into my IMM Saturday and see. I'm hoping to do my first Vlog! :D

As for celebrating, I've pretty much just been lounging around as my mom and I don't have a car to go anywhere. We were supposed to have crab legs and fried oysters for dinner but, much to my dismay, the seafood store never seemed to be open. Instead we are having pot roast for dinner.

Now onto the part you have all just skipped to and have been waiting for. It's time to announce some winners. All winners have already been contacted and I'm only waiting on one of them to reply back. :D

Winner of ARCs of Fallen Angel and Where I Belong

~Tawni (Claimed)

Winner of Heart with Joy
~samantha (Claimed)

YA Mix and Match Winners

1st Prize receiving Sea Change, Wings, and I Shall Wear Midnight...
~Alison (LostinBelieving) (Claimed)

2nd Prize Receiving Airhead and Hunted...
~GABY (Claimed)

Winner of The Ivy
~Reading Lassie from the Philippines (Claimed)

Winner of two Christine E. Schulze books
~Karina (Claimed)

Winner of Marina Cohen Middle Grade Duo
~Anita Yancey (Claimed)

Simon and Schuster Prize Pack Winners

1st Prize receiving Zombies vs. Unicorns, Clockwork Angel, and Enchanted Iyy...
~Sarah (Emailed! Has until 1:30 AM EST Thursday morning to reply)

2nd Prize receiving White Cat and Elixir
~baddict17 (Claimed)

Winner of KC Dyer books
~Inspired Kathy (Claimed)



Hope all of you enjoyed the celebration and will continue to read my blog. Have a great week everyone! :D

19 comments:

Mavie said...

HAPPPY HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDDAAAAAAAAAY BRIANAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm going to be making a very super special vlog for you tomorrow (Wednesday, I'll wish you belated) and I'll be posting it on my blog. Hope you had an super amazing birthday! Stay awesome, cool, kind, and friendly. :)

P.S. I sent out your bday present yesterday! :P

Emily said...

Happy happy birthday! :)

Congrats on being an adult ;)

LunaMoth said...

Happy 18th! cant wait to see if you do a Vlog!

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Happy birthday! & congrats to the winners. :) I hope you have agood one.

Gaby G said...

HAPPY BDAY!! Have an amazing day! :D

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Happy, happy birthday! Hope that your next one is filled with crab legs and clams!

And, congrats to the winners!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful day. :)

Britta said...

I didn't win, but congrats to the winners! And...

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~

WOO! *throw confetti here*

Eleni said...

Happy Birthday!!

Jen Bigheart said...

Happy Birthday! Being 5'2" is good...I"m rockin' 5'1"!

~Jen

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! :)

Congrats to winners!

Just So Jess said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Donna (Bites) said...

Happy Birthday!

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Happy #18. It was my favorite; the birthday I had been waiting for.

Now you are old enough to follow my blog: Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Michael Di Gesu said...

Happy Birthday Briana,

First I would like to say you are a charming and intelligent young woman. When I first discovered your blog I couldn't believe how much you have accomplished with your blog. I just started about a month ago.

For the beginning of your adult life I wish for you that all your hopes and dreams come true. Experience as much as you can in life and never let an opportunity slip through your fingers. You will know when it's right for you. I hope you're going to college because you will expand your horizons ten fold.

Life really doesn't begin until you're eighteen and now the world is at your feet! Take that first giant step!

Good luck in life Briana... the WORLD is waiting for you!


Michael

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Congrats to all the winners! :)


Kelly @ I Work For Books

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's fabulous!

Scoot said...

Congrats to all of the winners and Happy Birthday!!

Eden said...

THANKS! And I love your Congrats banner!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!