My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogger Interview: Chick Lit Teens, Part 2


Hello everyone! Today continues my interview with Jessica from Chick Lit Teens. I hope you enjoy reading her answers as much as I did. :D


Name: Jessica
Alias (Optional): Chick Lit Teens
Blog:
Chick Lit Teens


Part 2: Wacky, Random, Thoughtful


The Book Pixie: If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be of? If you already have one what is it?

Chick Lit Teens: I'd probably never get a tattoo, mostly because I'm a wuss. If I had to though, I'd probably just get something small like a star or a rose in a super discreet place. Like I said, I'm a wuss. :)

TBP: Would you ever pierce anything besides your ears?

CLT: Nope. Body art and piercings have never been my thing.

TBP: If forced to dye your hair an unnatural color, what would you choose?

CLT: My first thought is purple a la Lane from Gilmore Girls. For my complexion, however, I'd probably go with something like a soft pink.

If you could find out the exact date of your death, would you?

CLT: No way! I'd rather not know. If I did, I'd probably flip out and be stressing for the rest of my days.

TBP:What is something you think a lot of people have done that you haven't?

CLT: Well, referring back to my wussiness (is that a word?), I've never ridden California Screamin' or most amusement park rides. The biggest roller coaster I've ever ridden is Big Thunder Mountain. I'm even too scared to ride those swing rides. Yes, I do mean the ones little children go on.

TBP: You have just been awakened to the police banging on your front door. What is the first thought that pops into your mind?

CLT: I tend to jump to conclusions very quickly. The first thing I'd think was that there'd been a car crash in which one of my family members had been injured. That's my most common worry when any of my family members are out on the roads.

TBP: If you were to create your own 'Bucket List' (Things to do before you 'kick the bucket'), what would be the first 3 things on it?

CLT: I'll have to think about this one...
1. Go to Europe. I've always wanted to tour Europe - Italy, England, Ireland, etc. There's so much history there and it's so gorgeous.

2. Publish a book. Like I said earlier, I really love writing and would love to one day see one of my works in a book store. I think that would be amazing.

3. Open an animal shelter. If you saw my house, or should I say farm, you'd know in an instant that I have a soft spot for animals in need. I'd love to be able to rescue abused animals and find them safe, loving homes. If I could, I'd adopt them all myself.

TBP:Anything else you'd like to add?

CLT: Hmm...I LOVE Gilmore Girls and coffee and I possess the ability to talk at warp speed. Also, I love to bake.

Thanks for the interview!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This concludes my interview with Jessica. I would like to of course give her a huge thanks for letting me interview her and thank you all for stopping by. :D


1 comments:

Emma Michaels said...

Great interview!

Sincerely,
Emma

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!