My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, January 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (27)


In My Mailbox

Bought at Salvation Army (Each was under $1)
~The India Fan by Victoria Holt
~One Hundred & One Famous Poems
~Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson

For Review
~All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab (From Random House)
~ARC Merlin's Harp by Anne Eliot Crompton (From Paul at Sourcebooks Teen Fire)

From Tina (You rock!)
~ARC The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

From BookMooch
~ARC Follow the Blue by Brigid Lowry (Wasn't supposed to be ARC but oh well.)

Audio Books from Library (Not Pictured cause I forgot.)
~Jane Eyre (Listening to and is awesome. Already read book and seen movie.)
~Oliver Twist
~Rebecca
~For One More Day
~Sundays at Tiffany's (Couldn't get into this one.)

24 comments:

Melanie said...

All Unquiet Things! That book sounds absolutely amazing! I've never heard of Merlin's Harp before, but it does have a fabulous cover.

Looks like you had a fabulous week!

Ellz said...

Great mailbox. Happy Reading.

Emma said...

Oh The Dark Divine and All Unquiet Things! *dances* Can't wait to hear what you think.

La Coccinelle said...

Some neat-looking books there. Happy reading!

Emily said...

Oooo - good books this week!
Happy reading :)

Carla said...

I really want all unquiet things, it sounds so so good. Am looking forward to your TDD review, i'm upto page 200 and odd and i'm skeptical

brizmus said...

So many awesome books! Fun!

YA Book Queen said...

Lots of great books! Merlin's Harp looks sooooo good!!

Have fun reading! :)

Emma Michaels said...

Wow... amazing books! Can't wait to see if you will post the reviews! Happy reading.

Holly said...

ARCs are pretty great to receive, even if they've already been released, eh?

Check out my mailbox this week: http://goodgollymisshollybooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Sandy said...

I read Jacob Have I Loved a long time ago... I remember liking it too xD. Books under a dollar? Beats my 50% clearance bunch! ;D

Anyways, nice batch of books you got Bri!

Alexia561 said...

Another great mailbox! Congrats on receiving such cool books, especially The Dark Divine and All Unquiet Things! Enjoy!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Great books! Have fun with them!

Brianne said...

All Unique Things! The Dark Divine! You scored! Happy Reading!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. The Dark Divine looks soooo good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Stephanie said...

These look like terrific reads. Enjoy!

Ursina said...

I really want to read the Dark Divine, I'll come back to see your review!

Unknown said...

I LOVED the dark divine - I hope you do as well...really looking forward to your thoughts on it!

Test said...

Great books! I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts on All Unquiet Things. :)

Allison said...

I can't wait to read All Unquiet Things! Enjoy

Amy said...

Such pretty books :-D Jacob have i loved is a fave of mine.
-amy

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! I really need to get TDD.

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-17-10.html

Have a great week!

Pixie said...

Great list. I just purchased All Unquiet Things

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!