My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and My New Year Resolutions!

happy new year 2010 Pictures, Images and Photos



Happy New Year 2010 everybody! Hope you all had a great night, got to party, stole a kiss at midnight, etc!


Now for my New Year Resolutions. Yes, that's right, I'm going to share some, keyword there being 'some', of them with you.

Bloggish/Bookish Resolutions

1. Read 75 books this year. (May not seem like a lot to ya'll but this is going to be a busy year for me.)

2. Reach 800 Followers (Aiming kinda high, yeah I know.)

3. Meet an author in person. (Gotta feeling this one will be close to impossible.)

4. Complete atleast four 2010 reading challenges.

5. Meet one of my fellow book bloggers.

6. Become more consistent in my blog posts.

7. Comment on bloggers' posts more.

8. Review books in a much more timely manner.

Non-Bloggish/Bookish Resolutions

1. Find the perfect balance between blogging, reading, writing, and working.

2. Sell atleast 25 works of art. (Feel free to help me out on this one. :P)

3. Get through writing one of my books.

4. Get a driver's license. (Don't even have a learners yet and I'm 17. Oh how sad tis my life.)

5. Attend the summer Duke Tip writing program.

6. Get a job.

7. Eat and drink healthier (Less soda and no gluten products for you missy.)

8. Start going for walks. (Once it is warmer of course.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Meeting an author is really easy! Just go to a book signing. Lisa McMann is going to be in Decatur in February, so maybe you should think about going to that! Me and a couple of my friends are going so maybe we could meet up and hang out? Anyway, just let me know!

Dorthy said...

Happy New year!!! Good luck on your yearly goals!

Wish you all the best in 2010!

Sandy said...

Reading 75 books is no easy task. I only managed to read 60 books in 2009...I was thinking about trying to read 100 for this year but then I'm like, "Sandy, be realistic! You have other responsibilities in life besides reading!" Grrr! 800 followers? Holy crapola. But if anyone can do it, it's you! ;D

I'm with you on #4 &#6 for your non-bookish/bloggish resolutions. I NEED to get my driver's license AND a job-I'm actually applying to work for my library in the children's section. I hope it happens! *crosses fingers* It's part of my "Getting Out There" resolution a little ;P Hey, we loners got to stick together! ;)

Happy New Year Bri<3

Anonymous said...

I am trying to comment more too.

Happy New Year!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Youre to busy reading to worry about a stinkin license. ;)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!