Happy New Year 2010 everybody! Hope you all had a great night, got to party, stole a kiss at midnight, etc!
Now for my New Year Resolutions. Yes, that's right, I'm going to share some, keyword there being 'some', of them with you.
1. Read 75 books this year. (May not seem like a lot to ya'll but this is going to be a busy year for me.)
2. Reach 800 Followers (Aiming kinda high, yeah I know.)
3. Meet an author in person. (Gotta feeling this one will be close to impossible.)
4. Complete atleast four 2010 reading challenges.
5. Meet one of my fellow book bloggers.
6. Become more consistent in my blog posts.
7. Comment on bloggers' posts more.
8. Review books in a much more timely manner.
1. Find the perfect balance between blogging, reading, writing, and working.
2. Sell atleast 25 works of art. (Feel free to help me out on this one. :P)
3. Get through writing one of my books.
4. Get a driver's license. (Don't even have a learners yet and I'm 17. Oh how sad tis my life.)
5. Attend the summer Duke Tip writing program.
6. Get a job.
7. Eat and drink healthier (Less soda and no gluten products for you missy.)
8. Start going for walks. (Once it is warmer of course.)