My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, May 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (36)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Won from Reading is Bliss (Atleast I think. Would have won this back in January so who knows.)
~Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess

Won from Donna at Bites
~Poetry Speaks Who I Am by various authors and CD

Won from I Heart Monster
~The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

Thanks for stopping by my blog and feel free to enter one of my many contests listed at the top of this blog if you haven't already. :D


13 comments:

Rhiannon Hart said...

Fantastic winnings! Such a pretty girl sounds great.

Anonymous said...

You win a lot, huh? Happy Reading!

Bookie said...

I read The Body Finder, which I loved. I plan on doing a reread soon.

Kari Olson said...

you and Sherry at Flippin Pages for All Ages both win so much... it makes me laugh every time but that's awesome! Your big list of contests totalyl pays off! And helps the pocket book. Woohoo!

Such A Pretty Girl is such an amazing and intense read. She did a fantastic job crafting the whole story- cant wait to see what you think!

Natascha De Marco said...

Niiice ;)

She eats lucky charms for breakfast, lunch and DINNER O.o

deltay said...

Happy reading!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Loved The Body Finder! Enjoy!

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Great Books ... I'm still hanging out for The Body Finder. Poetry Speaks looks really good too. Such a Pretty Girl is getting added to my TBR List.

Katie said...

You always win such great books. I loved The Body Finder and Such A Pretty Girl. Happy reading!

Chioma said...

Nice books this week. I still cant believe the Body Finder has been out for a while now and I haven't read it yet...disappointing. But awesome for you for winning i, and such a pretty girl looks like its going to be a great read!!! Enjoy your new books!!!

Lizzy said...

Congrats on all your contest wins! I can't wait to read The Body Finder, I've heard good things about it. Happy reading

Sandy said...

Such A Pretty Girl=Such An Epic Read. I hope you love it just as much as I did! The Body Finder was also really good...and Poetry Speaks Who I Am looks really good! o.o

Alayne said...

Happy reading! Enjoy the new books. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!