My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, May 8, 2010

In My Mailbox (37)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review
~The Tale of Halcyon Crane by Wendy Webb (Henry Holt)
~Wings by Aprilynne Pike (HarperTeen; already own in HC)
~Spells by Aprilynne Pike (HarperTeen)

For Giveaway
~Forever Changes by Brendan Halpin (Enter HERE)

Won from Bookin' With Bingo
~Ten Cents a Dance by Christine Fletcher
~Ten Cents a Dance Swag

Won from Addicted 2 Novels
~The Body Finder Swag and Forget-Her-Nots Swag

13 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

arghhhh utterly jealous you have some awesome books!!! happy reading :)

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

WhOOo Lala!! I have Spells as well in my IMM this week!=)

I hope you enjoy your books... your line up looks great!=)

If you have time come on over to my IMM!=) ALoha!

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Great books and swag here. Totally jealous. Hope you enjoy these!

Kris said...

Those are some great looking books. Ten Cents A Dance looks like a good one. First time I've seen it.

Jan von Harz said...

some great titles. I got Spells too and I loved The body Finder. I also really want Forget Her Nots. Happy Reading

Steph said...

I've never heard of The Title of Halcyon Crane -- the title intrigues me. Happy reading!

Tina said...

Oooo, Spells, sweet! I don't recognize the other ones, but the covers are pretty.

Natascha De Marco said...

Ten Cents a Dance seems pretty cool! Congrts on all the books mon soeur.

YA Book Queen said...

Great books! I haven't heard of Forever Changes before, and Ten Cents a Dance looks wonderful :)

Happy reading :P

Jessica N. said...

Great list of books! I am drooling over Spells, I so loved Wings!

Happy Reading!
~Jessica

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

The cover of Spells is so lovely. I still need to read Wings.

Alayne said...

Awesome books, Halcyon Crane looks good. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jessica said...

Wow, so many great books!! Lucky Lucky!! :) Enjoy all the great stuff!!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!