My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (38)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review
~And Then Everything Unraveled by Jennifer Sturman
~ARC And Then I Found Out the Truth by Jennifer Sturman
~White Cat by Holly Black [(From S&S)(Also included two pairs of gloves, two patches, and 8 postcards.)]
~Crank and Glass box set by Ellen Hopkins (From Simon & Schuster but already own. Expect giveaway for this around the release of Fallout.)

Won from Coupon Clippin' Mommy
~I Has a Hotdog by Professor Happycat

Won from Flipping Pages for All Ages and Wastepaper Prose
~Forget-Her-Nots swag pack!



5 comments:

Manda said...

Cool swag you got! Happy reading

RaĆ­la said...

WHITE CAT. So awesome! It's already in my shopping cart on Amazon... Ordering pretty soon. Hope you enjoy it all!

j said...

Wow some awesome stuff! I got the And Then books too. Happy Reading :)

Tasha said...

Great books this week! Hope you enjoy them!
Here's my mailbox

Emma said...

Awesome picks! I can't wait to read White Cat.

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!