My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, October 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (56)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

From Walmart
Twilight Garden Bed Set (seen in background)

For Review from Running Hill Press
~Contagion by Joanne Dahme

For Review from Harper
~The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur (Duplicate)

Won from Cleverly Inked
~Signed! The Poison Eaters by Holly Black
~Lots of swag

Bought at Library Sale
~Because of Winn Dixie by Kate DiCamillo

Won from The Book Butterfly
~Manifest by Artist Arthur
~Manifest Goodies

~~~~~~~~~

So I got some good stuff this week. I also got two 2011 ARCs from Harper for my upcoming Birthday Countdown Celebration starting late this month. Then I also bought some stuff to make some bookmarks:


Hope you all got some great books this week and are enjoying your weekend! :D


11 comments:

Brittany said...

Great loot this week. Those bookmarks are really pretty. Happy Reading!

Riv Re said...

Nice bookmark stuff (and books too! I'm a bookmark fan, though...)
O_o Now I'm curious about what Harper sent you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a good week. I really like the key bookmark. Happy reading.

Misha said...

I like bookmarks! You've got great books too! Happy Reading!
Here's what I got In My Mailbox

Fiction Spark said...

Congratulations in winning Poison Eater.
Enjoy your books.
By the way I'm a new follower, your blog is lovely.

If you have time you can check out my IMM here

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Awesome IMM! I really hope that you enjoy all of your books! The boomarks that you made are so pretty!

You can check out my IMM here!

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Lots of great stuff. Happy Reading your awesome books, =)

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

Your bookmarks are lovely! Enjoy your new reads!

Test said...

Great books! I loved The Ivy, so I hope you do too! I wasn't the biggest fan of Manifest when I read it, but hopefully you'll enjoy it more than I did. Also, The Poison Eaters looks awesome. Happy reading! :)

Tara said...

Wow! You got a lot of great stuff this week! I've been seing Contagion and The Ivy around a lot lately and I really want to read them both! I'll be checking out the other books you got :) Hope you have a great week of reading!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Scoot said...

Very awesome stash of stuff 'in your mailbox' this week! Lots of variety. I hope you enjoy all the books and swag!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!