My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Winners Circle

It is now time to announce the winners of my past two contests. All of the winners have already responded to my emails but I wanted to go ahead and officially announce them.

Clockwork Angel Giveaway

1st prize: Finished copy of Clockwork Angel, Poster, Journal, and Swag

Raquel

2nd Prize: ARC of Clockwork Angel, Poster, Swag

Jennifer G.

Passing Strange Giveaway

Karina

I will be shipping all of the winners their prizes tomorrow. Remember, for those of you who didn't win, I still have a contest going on for a boxset of Crank and Glass. I will also be posting a new giveaway tomorrow. :D



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats winners!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!