My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, August 30, 2010

A Great Opportunity with CSN

I recently had the pleasure of being offered a wonderful opportunity to review for CSN. For those of you who aren't familiar with them, let me enlighten you. CSN is a website with over 200 stores offering a plethora merchandise. You can buy anything from coffee tables, to pet furniture, to bedding, to, and this is my favorite, bookcases! Yes that's right. And what book blogger can't use an extra bookcase? CSN has so many wonderful products to choose from but in the end I have settled on a bookcase, obviously, as I'm totally out of room for my books. Right now, I'm planning on reviewing this small and simple bookcase as a larger one would be too big for my room.


I'm looking forward to reviewing this product for CSN. If you haven't already, you should check them out. They sell just about everything!



1 comments:

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Awesome! You will love working with CSN. That's an adorable bookcase! Congrats!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!