My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, August 28, 2010

My First EVER Fan Art Cover Remake!

Ok everyone! Brace yourselves! I have created my first ever Fan Art book cover. I happened to be looking through the photos I had taken of my cousins (yes, the book cover I made features one of MY original photos) when I realized that one of them looked like it'd be great to use to recreate the cover for Somebody Everybody Listens To by Suzanne Supplee. Granted mine is nothing compared to the original but I do hope that you'll be honest and please don't laugh.

Here's the original:



Now.....here's mine......


*looks about nervously* Well...um...what do you think?


5 comments:

Samantha LeAnne said...

Me likey!!

And I love your original photos! I must say, your cousins are very photogenic too, by the way.

Mavie said...

Briana, very pretty cover-remake! Your photos are always amazing-- And, I agree with Samantha, your cousins are photogenic! Awesome job at the cover! :)

ParaJunkee said...

Great photography. Wow had to go back and reread to make sure I had gotten that right.

That bridge is so interesting and the path... very nice.

JoJosBookCorner said...

I really like it! Excellent job!
I agree, I love the bridge in the photo!
*thumbs up*
JoJo

Kim said...

I LOVE the photo you took! It certainly is eyecatching :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!