My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, August 21, 2010

In My Mailbox 49 (Past 2 Weeks) & An Update


In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from HarperCollins
~Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (OMG! Finished copy!)
~Loco Motive by Mary Daheim (Don't have first 24 books. XD)

For Review from Media
~Passing Strange by Daniel Waters

For Review from Author
~Bloodmaiden by Christine E. Schulze

Won from Imagination in Focus
~ARC The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

Won from Lori's Reading Corner
~Relatively Famous by Jessica Park
~Amazon GC (Obviously not pictured)

Won from Pop Culture Junkie
~Need by Carrie Jones
~Captivate by Carrie Jones

Won from Literaturely Speaking
~Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Bought for $0.39 each at the Salvation Army
~Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
~House of Sand and Fog by Andre Dubus III
~The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus

Bought with Amazon giftcards from contest and Swagbucks (aka No cost to me.)
~Immortal by Gillian Shields (My review)
~The Stolen One by Suzanne Crowley
~Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick
~Uglies, The Collector's Set: Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras by Scott Westerfeld
~Betrayals by Lili St. Crow
~Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey (So far it rocks!)
~Bite Me! by Melissa Francis
~My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
~Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
~The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

~~~~~~~~~~

So I hadn't originally planned to post IMM this week but when I realized how many books I had I knew I couldn't wait again until next week. I did not get all of these books this week. This IMM is for this week AND the week before. I bought a bunch of books last week but thankfully only the ones from the Salvation Army actually cost me anything. I had a bunch of giftcards saved up from Swagbucks and then I won one so I went book buying ballistic.

Also, I'm probably going to start getting some posts up soon (Tuesday?). The way I see it I've already had as much of a break as I need. I feel like if I don't get back to blogging soon, I'll go insane. Furthermore, I got some great stuff lined up for ya'll including reviews, Noteworthy Passages, guest posts, interviews, and more. So stay tuned. :D

Hope you all got some terrific books this week and are enjoying your weekend. :D




18 comments:

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

Such an amazing haul!

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

There are some really cool books here. Have read and really enjoyed Jealousy by Lili St.Crow and My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent. Hope you enjoy too

YA Book Queen said...

Awesome books! So cool that you got a finished copy of Paranormalcy for review, I can't wait for that one to come out :)

And yay for Swagbucks! Totally awesome site :D

Hope you enjoy them all!

Cass said...

You have a finished copy of Paranormalcy!! OMG! Lucky thing!!!

Fricken great haul for the past two weeks, Briana.

Here is what I got this week!

Brittany said...

Great books this week. Parnormalcy SQUEE!!! Happy Reading!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so many! I really want to read Infinity. I'm always seeking out books with male protagonists. Enjoy Briana! :D

brandileigh2003 said...

Thanks for sharing- you have some good reading ahead. Here’s my IMMB

Amelia said...

hope you enjoy THE ETERNAL ONES!
And you'll love PARANORMALCY - it's like seriously the greatest book coming out this fall :D

Misha said...

Woah! You've got awesome books. Have fun reading them

Here's what's In My Mailbox

Liz said...

Your haul has been totally epic! I hope you enjoy all your new books :)

Justine said...

Wow, awesome stash, even if it is combined from the week before! I hope you get to enjoy them all! You do have a lot of books in your to read pile, indeed. I've only got around...ten? Yeah, haha, that's why I'm able to borrow so many books from the library! :P Have a fantastic week!

Pixie said...

WOW, looks like you had a great two weeks for books.

~Pixie
http://www.pageturnersblog.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox_22.html

Kari said...

Jealous. WOW. What a mailbox! There are so many good books in there...I guess all I can say is happy reading!

Vicki said...

Wow loads of fab books... there's a few there I'm looking forward to reading too!

E.J. Stevens said...

Great mailbox! I loved Need and Captivate. My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Candace said...

That is INSANE! You got loads of books! And so many super amazingly awesome ones. *jealous*
Enjoy them!

Lori said...

Holy hell, I am trying desperately to win one book and you are hitting the mother loads. Damn. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

Jillian said...

Those are so many good books!! You got some great reading time ahead of you! :)
Here's my IMM + a note on the Charity fundraiser and HUGE giveaway we're having :) It'd be awesome if you check out what the event is all about! Thanks so much!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!