My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Official Facebook Page for My Photography

Hello everyone! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start so far! Last night I decided that it was about time I created an official Facebook page for Briana McNair Photography. As some of you probably already know, reading is not my only passion. About three years ago I fell absolutely in love with photography. About a year ago I created a website where my work is available for sell which you can view HERE. (Feel free to buy something. :P)

I've really been wanting to get the word out more about my work and I figured a Facebook page would be the perfect way to do that. Like I said, I just created it last night so not all the pictures I plan to add are up yet but there is a decent amount posted. Feel free to take a look and if you enjoy my work, I'd love it if you 'liked' it and would suggest it to other Facebook friends who may be interested. Each photo has a link to where it can be purchased as well as what it is available for sale in (laminated print, framed print, greeting cards, etc).



About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!