My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, August 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (48) & Yet Another Explanation

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from Author
~Heart with Joy by Steve Cushman

From BookMooch
~A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson

Won from Libby's Library News
~Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz

Won from Lori's Reading Corner
~Silent Scream by Lynda La Plante

Won from Katie's Book Blog
~Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
~South Beach by Aimee Friedman
~Hollywood Hills by Aimee Friedman
~French Kiss by Aimee Friedman
~The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman

So I got a pretty good stack of books this week. I would like to apologize for not having blog and book links this time. My computer mouse barely works and highlighting certain parts to link is near impossible. Also this is why you haven't seen hardly any posts from me. I have ordered a new mouse and once it get's here things should go back to normal.

Hope you all got some terrific books this week and are enjoying your weekend. :D






9 comments:

Allison said...

nice! you did have a good week :)

Brittany said...

Wow, you won loads of books lately. I got Sea Change this week too. Happy Reading!

Amelia said...

hey! awesome stack. The only one I've read from the PILE is A COMPANY OF SWANS
:D
Have an excellent week!

Natascha De Marco said...

U always win everything :P

Lucky!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy all your books.. Please stop by and check out my mailbox! =)

Katie said...

Nice week you've had! I hope you like all the books :0) Check out my IMM at It's Time to Read! I love your site btw. Katie x

A Life Bound By Books said...

Nice Haul!! Enjoy each one :D

pussreboots said...

Having a broken mouse is incredibly annoying. Hope your new ones comes soon so you can be back to normal with your blogging.

Enjoy your books. Here's what I received.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

love all the aimee friedman books! enjoy!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!