My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, August 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (50)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

BookMooch
~The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
~The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

Won from Only Sexy Books Allowed
~ARC of Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
~e-Book of Ascendant by Diana Peterfeund
~e-Book of The Ivy by Rina Onue and Lauren Kunze
~Tons of swag
~Witch and Wizard candle

Won from WORD for Teens
~Glow-in-the-dark Mockingjay sticker

Won from Fire & Ice
~Recycled scrabble tile wolf pendant necklace (Enlarge photo for better image. It's gorgeous!)

Received from Denise Jaden
~26 Losing Faith bookmarks (signed and unsigned)
~Losing Faith stickers
~Other tenner swag

~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's what I got in my mailbox this week. I may possibly giveaway the e-Books because I can't usually read something as long as a book on a computer with out getting a migrane. XD I hope all of you got some great stuff this week and are enjoying your weekend.

Oh, in case you didn't notice, I recently made my first EVER fan art cover remake. I'd love to hear what you think. If you want, you can see it here: http://thebookpixie.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-ever-fan-art-cover-remake.html




21 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow! That's a ton of swag! (and I looked at the wolf pendant-it's lovely!)

That mockingjay sticker is cool o.o...

Yup, I saw your fanart! I really liked the colors you used for the image-and I think I recognized the girl in the photo too ;)

Misha said...

Wow! You've got wonderful books this week. The Ivy is on my wishlist. I also liked the fanart.


Here's what's In My Mailbox

Summer Ross said...

Looks like you got some very nice goodies.

Faith said...

Oh my gosh that's a lot of swag for one week! You must have some kind of contest-winning karma or something! Congrats, and happy reading :) (and cool pendant!).

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

the wolf pendant sounds so cute!

Amy said...

The Ivy is on my wishlist! What a great week for you! Happy reading, here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox-19.html

Literary Cravings said...

Great books, hope you enjoy them all!!

Here's Mine In My Mailbox

deltay said...

Looks like a great bunch, happy reading!

pussreboots said...

Busy mailbox! Enjoy your books. Here's what I received.

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

i'm looking forward to losing faith a lot!

Anonymous said...

The Ivy looks really good!

Dwayne said...

Oh dear me, I'm looving your swags! Enjoy this week's reading! :)

Kris said...

Great mailbox! So much cool stuff!

Brittany said...

Great loot this week. Congrats on your winnings. Enjoy!

Eli said...

Looks like you had a fantastic week!

Thank you so much for your comment. I'm so sorry about your grandmother... I'm sure you know exactly how I feel. It's just been tough. We're just happy they died close together. My grandmother lost her purpose when my grandpa died. She was so depressed and claimed there was no reason to be here anymore. We were in South Carolina a lot to be with her, until one day she just passed.

Hope you're doing well,

Eli

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

I would love an ebook giveaway! Never see a lot of those and I'm definitely interested! wow. You won a lot of stuff.... how lucky!

I read the Lightning Thief this summer and I was very surprised on how much I loved it. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your books!!

A Life Bound By Books said...

You won some great stuff!! Talk about score!

I hope you enjoy all your new pretties :)

Oh oh! Your cover remake looks GREAT! You did a great job :D

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Excellent books and awesome swag!!=)

Belinda said...

Looks like you got some awesome stuff. Happy reading :D

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

What a great IMM!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!