My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Contest Extension

Hello everyone! This is just a quick note to let you all know that my Help Support L.K. Madigan contest has been extended until 11:59PM EST on Saturday, Feb. 5th. There are currently only 19 people entered and I wanted to give this contest until the end of the week to see if there are any more of you who still wish to enter the contest that maybe couldn't earlier on.

That is all.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!