My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, February 7, 2011

Contest Winners

My Help Support L.K. Madigan Contest has come to a close and it is now time to announce winners! There were a total of 21 people entered; 16 US entrants and 5 International entrants.

International Winner!

~Frederika (Sweden)

US Winners

~Shana P.~
1. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
3. The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan
4. Shutout by Brendan Halpin

~Liza W.~
1. Nocturne by Syrie James and swag pack
2. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick and swag
3. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers and swag
4. Fractured by Joanna Karaplis

~Jessica S.~
1. Zombies vs. Unicorns
2. ARC Plague by Michael Grant and swag
3. Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
4. Signed! Son of Eden by Brianna Merrill

~Katherine W.~
1. Radiance by Alyson Noel
2. Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance by Brendan Halpin and Emily Franklin
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4. Vampireology by Nickey Raven

~Val R.~
1. Losing Faith by Denise Jaden and swag
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
3. The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan
4. Signed! Fat Vampire by Adam Rex


Congrats everyone! All winners have been emailed and I am still in the process of contacting those who donated.

I would like to give a huge thanks to all of you who helped make this contest possible (in no particular order): Lenore; Joanna Karaplis; Angela; Patricia; Mavie; Savita; Brendan Halpin; Jenn; Brianna Merrill; Shannon; Nikki! Thank you all so much.

Also, I want to give a huge thanks to all of you who entered, bought Lisa's books, and/or spread the word to help show your support! I'm sure it is greatly appreciated!


3 comments:

Elodie said...

Congratulations !! Enjoy your prizes ! !

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Congrats everyone!!

cindy said...

what a wonderful contest to help spread book love for our friend lisa. thank you so much for doing this briana! congrats to all the winners!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!