My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, February 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (75)

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

For Review from Sourcebooks
~Haunted by Joy Preble

For Review from Dundurn
~Mind Gap by Marina Cohen

Won from Bookworm Readers
~Signed! Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst

Won from Peeking Between the Pages
~ARC Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

Gift from R.K. Charron
~Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Gift from Candace (via R.A.K.)
~It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder

Gift from Amber (via R.A.K.)
~Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry there is no vlog this week. I haven't been feeling great the past couple days and just didn't really have the energy to do a vlog.

So, I got some awesome books this week. For those of you wondering what R.A.K. is, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness and is a monthly event hosted at Book Soulmates. What you do is sign up with your wish list and you can randomly send people books off their wish list as a surprise and also get some surprises in the mail yourself. A huge thanks to Candace and Amber for the books they gave me and to Book Soulmates for hosting this awesomeness. Also a big thanks to Rob for the copy of Across the Universe! Can't wait to read it!

Hope you all got some great books in the mail this week too!




24 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Awesome books! I've heard Across the Universe is AWESOME, and both Enchanted Ivy and Revolution are pretty good. I'll have to sign up for RAK when I actually MAKE a wish list, because it sounds like a lovely thing to do. :)
Enjoy!

Paranormal Night Owls said...

Great haul this week :D I also heard that Across the Universe is AWESOME. Have fun reading. Would love it if you stopped by my IMM Vlog and left a comment

YA Book Queen said...

Amazing books! I've been so curious about Revolution, and I loved ATU! Hope you enjoy them all :D

Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

I absolutely ADORED Across the Universe! And I've heard great things about Revolution too. Enjoy all your books! :)

Candace said...

Woot! What a great week! AtU was good and I have Revolutions here and hope to read it soon. Hope you love It's Raining Cupcakes!

Brittany said...

Wow fantastic books this week. So many that I loved. Happy Reading!

Book Blather said...

Cool collection! Have a great week.

Unknown said...

An awesome mailbox! They all look fab. I enjoyed Beautiful Darkness and Sstill havn't had the chance to read Across the Universe. Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i've heard so many great things about across the universe!

Little Wonder Lauren said...

I just finished A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it. Enjoy her new book!

Emily said...

Awesome books! And wow, RAK sounds wonderful! Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I also got Revolution this week! I hope you enjoy it! I can't wait to start it, I've been waiting for so long! :D Great reads! Enjoy!

Check out what's IMM this week!

Sugar and Snark said...

Great mailbox! I can't wait to read Across the Universe :)

You can find my post here:
Quick Quotes Quills

Patricia's Particularity said...

WOW that is a great hull! A bit jealous here lol. I can't wait to read what you think about these books. Love your posts!!

<3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway! Hope you can stop on by: http://patriciasparticularity.blogspot.com/2011/02/now-on-facebook-small-giveaway.html

Tara said...

Ooh, yay for Haunted! I read the first book and loved it, so I can't wait for the second one. Revolution is great, and I can't wait to read Across the Universe. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

Elodie said...

Great mailbox !! Revolution is in my pile and it seems to be a great book ! Looking forward to start reading it ;)

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Brilliant books! I soo badly want to read Across the Universe and the others look amazing!
Happy reading!

Liz said...

Revolution and Beautiful Creatures are both fantastic! And I still need to read Across the Universe, but I LOVE the cover. Enjoy your new books!

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I just found your blog and absolutely love it! The design is so beautiful!
Haunted and Mind Gap both look great!
Happy Reading Briana!

Truth Be Told Blog said...

I love the RAK program. It really is an amazing thing.

Great reads, I also received Across the Universe along with Shiver, Losing Faith, and The Long Weekend ;)

Val at Truth Be Told

Sasha Switz said...

Wow, nice books this week! I really want to read Across the Universe. It looks awesome. Enjoy your books! :)

R.A.K. sounds fantastic! I'm gonna check it out.

BookGeek said...

Great haul! I like the idea of a trade site for books. Thanks for the heads up!

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

Awesome books!

Bex said...

I loooove the Beautiful Creatures series :)

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!