My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, February 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (76) Vlog!

In My Mailbox
IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristie at
The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

From St. Martins Griffin
~ARC Miles from Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams (1 for review, 1 for giveaway.)

For Review from Tommy
~Signed! Lost on Spirit River by Tommy Batchelor

For Review from Henry Holt
~ARC Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

Bookmooch
~Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede

Won at vvb32 Reads
~Signed! Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell

Surprise Book from R.A.K. Participant
~A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley

Surprise Gift from Nikki (THANK YOU!)
~Signed! Matched by Ally Condie


14 comments:

Aleeza said...

oooo...youve got a LOT of books this week! ive got a lot of these on my tbr list :)
here's what's IMM!

Candace said...

Wow! The signed Matched has me all jealous! What an awesome gift! Nikki is awesome like that though :)
I'm writing up my IMM right now, with Cleopatra's Daughter, from YOU! Thanks again!

Brittany said...

Fantastic books this week. Ruby Red sounds really good. Congrats on the wins! Happy Reading!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Lovely books this week.

congrats on your arcs and signed copy. Arcs are fun and signed copies are a treasure!!!

Here's my IMM:
http://www.lovlivlifereviews.com/2011/02/imm-47.html

Enjoy your reads!!=)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

I'm really feeling the love :D

I'm so happy you're excited to read Matched, Briana. And I hope you enjoy the other books you received. I just added Thirteenth Child to my wishlist because it sounds so, so good.

Rachel said...

Great books this week!

Here's my IMM: http://crackaspinebookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Unknown said...

You've received great books again this week :p.
I still haven't read Matched... I've read many mixed reviews about it so I don't know if I should buy it...
I hope you'll like them all !
Happy reading :)

Elodie said...

Great mailbox !! I so want to read Ruby Red and Miles of Ordinary !! I hope you'll enjoy all your books !! Mathed is a nice read : I really liked the dystopian side of the novel !!
Happy reading !!

Majanka said...

You got a lot of books this week. I like Ruby Red and Trickster's Girl. Enjoy reading!


Take a look at what I found in my Mailbox this week.

Alison Can Read said...

Fab reads! Trickster's Girl was interesting and I can't wait to read Matched.
My IMM

Naj said...

So many signed books! I hope one day I'll be able to get one! :D I have Matched on its way to me and I can't wait to read it either! Oh and congrats on getting into college! :D It'll be fun!

Happy Reading!
Naj

Emily said...

Nice vlog! Cute kitty too :)
Lots of great books you got there - happy reading!

Unknown said...

awwww cute kitty!!!

Great Mailbox Week! I cannot wait to hear what you think! Happy Reading :)

MY IMM

Aleetha said...

What a great IMM

Envy for those ARC and signed Matched. You are so lucky

I hope you enjoy all of them

In My Mailbox

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!