My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, December 19, 2011

Amazing Kindle & Nook Deals to Knock Your Socks Off!

So I've got a ton, and I do mean a ton, of Kindle and Nook deals for y'all. Check them out!

For Kindle Only $0.89 & $0.99

~

For Kindle and Nook $0.99

~ ~

Unearthly for NOOK
Vesper for NOOK
Hereafter for NOOK

~ ~

Bumped for NOOK
The Unidentified for NOOK
The Poison Diaries for NOOK

~ ~

Entwined for NOOK
Ten Things We Did for NOOK
Withering Tights for NOOK

For Kindle Only $1.99



For Kindle and Nook $1.79 & $1.99

~ ~

The Liar Society for NOOK
Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings for NOOK
This Dark Endeavor for NOOK



Tangled for NOOK

For Kindle Only $2.99



For Kindle and Nook $2.99

~ ~

Delirium Special Edition for NOOK
Stefan's Diaries #1 for NOOK
Stefan's Diaries #2 for NOOK



Intrinsical for NOOK

And there are even more deals you may have missed HERE!


2 comments:

Shannon The Bookstalker said...

LOVE THIS!!! Thanks so much for the heads up on so many wonderful ebook deals!

Amy @ Happily Reading Ever After said...

Wow and Darn. I just bought Unearthly from Walmart yesterday. Well, there are still some other books I can get!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!