My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In Case You Didn't Notice...

I'm ba-aaaaack! From the proverbial dead. I got home from college for Winter Break about a week ago, Wednesday, and am so glad to be home. My first semester of college turned me into a very, very bad blogger and I'm so sorry. College has been a combination of good and bad. It has been unbelievably stressful but I love my student job and have made some great friends. (I also lost nearly 30 lbs, which is good, but who's counting? ^_^) I got my grades recently. I managed to pull off an A, A-, B+, B, and then the evil math had to go and screw it all up with a C, but oh well. After being home schooled for three years, I'm just so proud of myself for dragging my ass out of bed in the mornings to walk to class. Even if it did mean walking around like this the first half of the day:

Danny Dozing Off Pictures, Images and Photos

And this:

tired polar bear Pictures, Images and Photos

Yep, lucky me, all my classes were in the morning. >_>

I'm home til Jan. 8th, at which point I must return to the college life. On the plus side, guess what Freshman scored a very hard to get place in a Graphic Novels class despite being at the bottom of the pecking order? Yep. Me! Pretty excited about it.

Anyway, expect to see a lot more posts from me while I'm home and once again, I'm so sorry I was such a bad blogger and I'll try to be better next semester. I love you guys and I want to say a big thanks to all my loyal followers and friends out there who've stuck with me. *HUGS*

kitty hugs Pictures, Images and Photos


3 comments:

We Heart YA said...

LOL love the gifs. And congrats on such a good semester! The first is usually the worst -- so many adjustments to make -- so we're sure you'll go up from here.

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, welcome back! I'm totally in this boat as well and reading this was like reading a self-testimony haha. I'm taking a graphic novels course next semester also. Yay us!;)

Anonymous said...

WOW, that's awesome! Proud of you Briana. Lots of hard work, amazing grades & considering the average freshman puts on 15 lbs, losing that weight is really something! Continued success and enjoy your time off!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!